January 5-9, 2021
Join Jessie Lipkowitz, Casey Day, and Sylvia Chen for four (4) nights at the breathtaking Danyasa Yoga Retreat & Eco Lodge, nestled along Costa Rica's Southern Pacific Coast. Handpicked for its natural beauty, eco-friendly accommodations, locally sourced eats, and proximity to the ocean - Danyasa is the perfect place to relax and take a deep dive into your yoga practice.
Included In Your Stay:
- Nightly Accommodations at Danyasa Yoga Retreat & Eco Lodge (Check-In 3pm, Check-Out 11am)
- Daily Yoga & Meditation onsite at Danyasa's beautiful shala
- Daily Meals and Unlimited Tea/Coffee (ovo-lacto vegetarian), prepared fresh daily and sourced locally
- Single Excursion - Waterfall by Horseback or Mangrove Kayak (additional excursions may be purchased separately)
- Exclusive Access to resort amenities (rooms, yoga studio, lounge, pool - the space is ours!)
- aUM Yoga Tank
- Wireless Internet
- Airfare/Transportation to Dominical, Costa Rica
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Yoga Props (please bring your own mat)
- Tips for Danyasa Resort Staff
Pricing (Per Person) - Early Bird Pricing Ends August 1, 2020
- $950 - Shared room with three (3) single beds
- $1350 - Solo room with one (1) queen bed
* A deposit of $150.00 is required to secure your spot. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
* The remaining balance must be paid in full by October 1, 2020. Payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless acts of government and/or Covid-19 impact our ability to travel to Costa Rica. If travel is restricted or interrupted prior to departure, the balance sans the deposit of $150.00 will be refunded in full.
* aUM Yoga and its parties are not responsible for co-ordination of travel to or from Danyasa Resort.
* All participants must be 18 years of age.
Contact Casey Day, Retreat Coordinator at: email@example.com