March 3-7, 2020 (U of M Spring Break)
Join Jessie Lipkowitz and Casey Day for four (4) nights at the breathtaking Danyasa Yoga Retreat & Eco Lodge, nestled along Costa Rica's Southern Pacific Coast. Handpicked for its natural beauty, eco-friendly accommodations, locally sourced eats, and proximity to ocean & waterfalls - Danyasa is the perfect place to relax and take a deep dive into your yoga practice.
Included In Your Stay:
- Nightly Accommodations at Danyasa Yoga Retreat & Eco Lodge (Check-In 3pm, Check-Out 11am)
- Daily Yoga & Meditation + Aerial Inversions Workshop
- All meals included (ovo-lacto vegetarian), prepared fresh daily and sourced locally
- Single Excursion (additional excursions may be purchased at a reduced rate)
- Exclusive Access to resort amenities (rooms, yoga studio, common areas, pool - the space is ours!)
- Yoga Props (yoga blocks, Manduka yoga mats, straps, bolsters & blankets)
- aUM Yoga Retreat Swag Bag
- Wireless Internet
- Airfare/Transportation to Dominical Costa Rica
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Tips for Danyasa Resort Staff
Pricing (Per Person)
- $1050 - Shared room with three (3) single beds
- $1450 - Solo room with one (1) queen bed
*Early Bird Pricing ends November 30th. To take advantage of Early Bird Pricing, payment is due IN FULL.
*After November 30th, ALL PRICES increase $150 per person.
Contact Casey Day, Retreat Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org